- A Pass in SPM or equivalent with 3 credits in any subject:
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM), with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.0) in any subject or any equivalent qualification;
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Maqbul;
- A pass in Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in a related field, and a pass in SPM with a minimum of 1 Credit in any subject;
- A pass in Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least Grade B in 3 subjects;
- A pass in O-Levels examination with at least Grade C in 3 subjects;
- A pass in KKM Level 3 certificate in a related field with at least CGPA 2.00;
- Any qualifications equivalent to Certificate (Level 3, MQF).
- A pass in GCE/O Level or equivalent with at least Grade C in any 3 subjects:
- Completed at least 12 years education at the primary and secondary levels at their country of origin or any other equivalent qualifications accepted by the Government of Malaysia;
- Any other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Government of Malaysia.
All international students need to achieve a score of 5.0 for the International English Language System (IELTS) exam or other equivalent English Language certification.